Your Registration with Site
Your contact data and other details requested by Company during the registration process must be complete and accurate. If you register as a legal entity, an individual authorized to represent the legal entity must also be named.
Responsibility for Log-in Data
You agree to keep confidential and not to disclose to any unauthorized third party the log-in data, including the User ID and password. In addition, you shall be liable in accordance with statutory provisions for any use and/or other activity effected with your log-in data.
Updating User Data
You shall be obliged to keep your data, including your contact data, up to date. Should the data you provided change during the time you use Site, you shall be obliged to correct such data in “My account” menu on Site. Should you be unable to make such changes, please inform Company of your changed data via email without delay.
Copyright for Site and all material appearing on it, including but not limited to texts, documents, images, specifications, data, software, etc., (referred to collectively below as “Content”) belongs to the Company, the original author, or other entities.
Duplication, public transmission, modification, deletion, or reproduction of Content from Site without the authorization of the copyright holder, whether the Company, the original author, or another entity, is prohibited under copyright laws, and international conventions, except for the specific use permitted under those laws. You are therefore requested to contact the Company to obtain permission before making use of Content appearing on Site unless it is published with clear intent for use. Please note that the Company may refuse to grant permission to use Content at its sole discretion.
If use is made of Content with the permission of the Company, you are requested to display the copyright notice specified by the Company. Modification or deletion of the copyright notice without prior notice to the Company is prohibited.
Rights to the trademarks, logos, and product names appearing on Site belong to the Company or to other entities. Usage of such trademarks, logos, and product names without authorization from the Company or the right holder is prohibited under trademark law, except for specific use permitted under trademark law or other laws. You are therefore requested to contact the Company to obtain permission before making use of trademarks, logos, and product names appearing on Site.
Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability
CONTENT AND OTHER INFORMATION APPEARING ON SITE (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH SITE) ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WITH REGARD TO CONTENT AND OTHER INFORMATION APPEARING ON SITE, THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (1) FOR THE ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY CONTENT PUBLISHED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH SITE; OR (2) THAT THE SERVER THAT MAKES SITE AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER COMPONENTS THAT MAY INFECT, HARM, OR CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR ANY OTHER PROPERTY WHEN YOU ACCESS, BROWSE, DOWNLOAD FROM, OR OTHERWISE USE SITE.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR ANY THIRD PARTY MENTIONED ON SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO SITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION OR WEBSITES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT, INFORMATION OR WEBSITES RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF.
Any activities on and/or in connection with Site that violate applicable law, third-party rights or the principles of the protection of minors shall be prohibited. In particular, the following activities shall be prohibited;
- Uploading, distributing, offering and marketing contents of a pornographic nature, that violate laws for the protection of minors, data protection law and/or any other law, and/or fraudulent contents, service and/or products.
- The use of Content by which other users or any third party are insulted or defamed.
- The unauthorized use, provision and distribution of Content, Websites and/or products protected by law or subject to third-party rights (including but not limited to copyrights, trade secrets, property, privacy, or any other rights and privilege of Company or third parties).
- Use your ID and password for any unlawful, dishonest or fraudulent purpose.
In addition, when you upload your own contents to Site as well as when you communicate with other users, the following activities shall be prohibited, irrespective of whether any law is violated or not;
- The distribution of junk or spam mails as well as of chain letters.
- The distribution of insinuating, offensive, sex-related, obscene or defaming contents and/or communications as well as of contents and/or communications that are suitable to support or promote racism, fanaticism, hate, physical violence or unlawful acts (in each case express or implied).
- Harassment of other users, e.g. by initiating repeated personal contacts without or against such other user’s reaction as well as the promotion and support of such harassment.
- To request other users to disclose password or personal data for commercial or illegal purpose.
- The distribution and/or public disclosure of contents available on Site to the extent such disclosure is not expressly permitted by the relevant author or unless such contents are expressly provided as a functionality on Site.
- Any action that is suitable to negatively affect the smooth operation of Site, in particular to generate excessive traffic shall also be prohibited.
- Transmit any data, send or upload any material that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designated to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Include a link to all or part of Site in any creation, publication or operation of other internet sites or resources.
In case of any suspected illegal and/or punishable act, Company shall be entitled and may be obliged to verify your activities and to implement suitable legal measures. This may include forwarding the facts to the public prosecutor’s office.
Modification and Termination
Company reserves the right to modify the Content of Site with or without notice to you, and/or amend or terminate Site at any time.
You agree to (i) keep in confidence all the information obtained as a result of your use of Site (referred to as the “Confidential Information”), (ii) not make use any of Confidential Information, without Company’s prior written consent, unless permitted, and (iii) not disclose or divulge them to any third party. Promptly upon termination of the agreement between you and Company regarding your use of Site, you agree to return the Confidential Information or destroy them and provide Company with a written statement certifying that all of them have been destroyed.
You agree not to assign, transfer or give as a security the right to use Site, or other titles, rights or obligations.
- About cookies
Governing Law and Jurisdiction