Last modified: January 12, 2022
Who are we?
Travel Quest Network, LLC having its registered office at 70 Mansell Court, Suite 100, Roswell, Georgia 30076 (“Travel Quest Network”, “we”, “us” or “our”)
We have a parent and a number of Affiliates who can be found here.
What is Personal Information?
What Personal Information does Travel Quest Network collect about you?
- Personal Information you provide directly about yourself
Some Websites we offer enable/require you to give us your Personal Information.
- When you communicate with Travel Quest Network: When you contact us or interact with our member support representatives, we may collect Personal Information about you, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address and contact preferences, and we may also collect information about the Travel Quest Network products or services you utilize or have purchased, such as the Pseudo City Code assigned to you. We also may create logs/reports that are useful in diagnosing product or application performance related issues, and capture information relating to the issue. We use this information to provide you with customer and product support.
- Subscriptions and newsletters: Where you subscribe to our promotional communications and newsletters, we will collect Personal Information including your email address. We will only provide such subscription services to you in accordance with applicable laws and where you have expressly requested us to do so.
- Information about your use of the Services
We may collect information about your use of the Website. For example, we collect:
- Product/device information– such as unique device identifiers, IP address, operating system details, and settings of the device you use to access the Website;
- Log information– such as the time and duration of your use of the Website, search query terms you enter through the Website, and any information stored in cookies that we have set on your device (such as your pc, mobile phone or tablet).
On which legal basis do we process Personal Information?
We are not allowed to process Personal Information if we cannot rely on a valid legal ground. Therefore, we will only process your Personal Information when:
- we have obtained your prior unambiguous consent;
- the processing is necessary to perform our contractual obligations towards you or to take pre-contractual steps at your request;
- the processing is necessary to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations;
- the processing is necessary to protect your vital interests or those of another natural person; or
- the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests except where they are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. Examples of such ‘legitimate interests’ include:
- to benefit from cost-effective Websites and services (e.g. we may opt to use certain platforms offered by suppliers);
- to protect the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks; and
- to meet our corporate and social responsibility objectives.
Why do we use your Personal Information?
We may use the Personal Information we collect for the following purposes:
- Create an Account/Log in on our Websites – to enable you to create a profile on our Websites and to enable you to log in to such Websites;
- Provide our Services – to provide our Services or any specific feature that you request, including to enable us to fulfil our obligations under any contract with you. We will show individual privacy policies or notices for each Service where appropriate;
- Surveys – to ask for your opinions or comments on our Websites and to conduct other surveys;
- Advertising – for advertising, such as providing customized advertisements and sponsored content and sending you promotional communications;
- Analysis Purposes – for assessment and analysis of our market, customers, products, devices and Websites;
- Statistics – to create anonymous, aggregated statistics about the use of our Websites. This anonymized data may be shared with third parties;
- Service Improvement – to develop and improve new and existing Travel Quest Network products and Websites, recommendations, advertisements and other communications and learn more about your preferences;
- Customer Support Services – to provide customer support services to you, or to deal with any other support queries you may have;
- Security – to protect our customers (e.g. to prevent spam or attempts to defraud users of our Websites); to operate and maintain the security of our Websites (e.g. to prevent or stop an attack on our systems or networks); or to protect the rights or property of Travel Quest Network, including enforcing any terms or agreements governing the use of our Websites;
- Corporate Transaction – to manage corporate transactions involving our company including reorganization, merger, transfer, sale, joint venture, assignment or other disposition of all or any portion of Travel Quest Network’s business, assets or stock, including, without limitation, in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding.
To whom and where do we disclose your Personal Information?
We may disclose your Personal Information to the following entities:
- Third party recipients of the Personal Information– We may disclose your information to the following entities:
- Travel Quest Network Parent and Affiliates– We may need to transfer your Personal Information to our Parent (WorldVia Travel Group) or other Travel Quest Network Affiliates to provide the services you require or any other assistance you request.
- Service Providers– We use third party service providers to help us to administer certain activities and services on our behalf, such as fulfilling sending emails and text messages (such as SMS), providing advertisements, analyzing usage of our Websites, tracking effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, allowing users to connect to their social network and providing customer support services. We share Personal Information about you with such third party service providers solely for the purpose of enabling them to perform services on our behalf and they will operate only in accordance with our instructions.
- Supplier Partners– We may disclose and/or transfer your Personal Information to travel services suppliers and vendors for purposes of advertising their products/services to you, providing training to you on their products/services, or other purposes related to the sale of travel services.
- Third parties when required by Law or to Protect our Websites– We will disclose your Personal Information to comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies; to protect our customers (e.g. to prevent spam or attempts to defraud users of our Websites); to operate and maintain the security of our Websites (e.g. to prevent or stop an attack on our systems or networks); or to protect the rights or property of Travel Quest Network, including enforcing any terms or agreements governing the use of our Websites.
- Other Parties in Connection With Corporate Transactions– We may disclose your Personal Information to a third party (Parent or other Travel Quest Network Affiliate) as part of a reorganization, merger, transfer, sale, joint venture, assignment or other disposition of all or any portion of Travel Quest Network’s business, assets or stock, including, without limitation, in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding.
- Other Parties With Your Consent or At Your Direction– We may share Personal Information about you with third parties when you consent to or request such sharing.
International Transfer of Personal Information
The Personal Information that we collect from you may be stored and processed in your region, or transferred to, stored at or otherwise processed outside your region, or in any other country and where Travel Quest Network or its Parent, Affiliates, subsidiaries, travel suppliers, or service providers maintain facilities.
What do we do to keep your Personal Information secure?
Travel Quest Network have put in place appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures to keep the Personal Information we collect in our Websites secure. These measures take into account:
- the state of the art of the technology;
- the costs of its implementation;
- the nature of the Information; and
- the risk of the processing.
The purpose thereof is to protect against accidental or unlawful destruction or alteration, accidental loss, unauthorized disclosure or access and against other unlawful forms of processing.
However, please note that although we take appropriate steps to protect your Personal Information, no website, product, device, online application or transmission of Information, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
- What are your rights?Travel Quest Network will collect, store and process your Personal Information in accordance with your rights under any applicable laws. Your rights include the right to access a copy of your Personal Information, the right to request the correction or the update of any inaccurate Personal Information and the right to object to the processing of your Personal Information under the conditions set out in applicable laws. You also have the right to request the erasure of your Personal Information, and where you have consented to the processing of your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time (without this withdrawal affecting the lawfulness of the processing prior to such withdrawal). In addition, you also have the right to data portability in certain cases. This is the right to request the return of the Personal Information you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to request the transmission of such Personal Information to a third party, without hindrance from us and subject to your own confidentiality obligations.
- Complaints. If you are not satisfied with how we process your Personal Information, you may contact us using any of the communication means described in the individual privacy policies or notices or alternatively you may file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, in addition to your rights outlined above.
How long do we store your Personal Information?
Third party links and products on our Websites
Children’s Personal Information
Travel Quest Network considers a child to by anyone under the age of 16, or such younger age as many be specified by applicable data protection laws. We do not knowingly collect or try to collect Personal Information from or about children without the consent of a parent or guardian.
If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing, or use of your Personal Information, please contact us using any of the communication means described in the individual privacy policies or notices in each service.