Do you have a start-up fee?

Yes. Please view our plan pricing for details on the one-time activation fee.

Do you require experience?

Nope! We work with new and experienced travel agents alike.

For new agents, we have loads of resources to help you learn the ropes. Our friendly team and supportive network of agents are always around for your questions.

What type of additional fees can I expect?

The few fees we have are listed clearly on our Fee Schedule and Air Ticketing Fees pages.

When and how do I get paid?

When you sell travel, you enter the sale into our Commission Manager tool.

When your client has traveled, the supplier will pay our agency the commission earned.

Depending on your plan's revenue share, your portion of the revenue share will be deposited directly to your bank account on the 10th and the 20th of each month following the month that payment was received, less any fees owed to our agency by your agency.

What do you require before I join?

We require that you successfully complete the purchase of your plan via our website. At that point, your membership status will be pending.

After you purchase your plan, you will be granted access to the Launchpad to complete the following steps to becoming a Travel Quest Network Travel Pro:

Create your legal entity if you haven't already. You will be required to upload a copy of your Certificate of Incorporation/Organization from your home state.
Obtain your EIN (Employer Identification Number) if you haven't already. You will be required to upload a copy of the EIN Letter of Issuance provided by the IRS.
Sign the Agency Owner Verification Authorization and Performance Guaranty via DocuSign.
Once these have been successfully completed, we will begin a criminal background check.

When your background check is completed and your information has been validated by our team, you will be set up in our WorldViaPRO portal to begin your journey with Travel Quest Network.

Need to create your legal entity?

To work with Travel Quest Network as an independent member agency, you must conduct business as a registered legal entity (e.g. a corporation or limited liability company (LLC)) and be authorized to conduct business where you live. Travel Quest Network is a business-to-business service provider. As a business-to-business service provider, we do not support individuals doing business as sole proprietors.

When you register a business with your state, your state will issue a registration certificate. Typically, you will receive a Certificate of Incorporation (for C-Corps) or Certificate of Organization (for LLCs and partnerships).

If you need to set up your business legal entity, please check out these helpful resources. You can also contact your state's Secretary of State's website. Typically, doing a google search for "Create a legal entity in" followed by your state is a good way to find your state's Secretary of State website and information for forming a new legal entity.

After you've uploaded a copy of your LLC and EIN, and signed the agreement, you have to take a photo of yourself for identification purposes (this helps protect against fraud). You will have 48 hours to send a photo, and then we will run the background check.

U.S. Small Business Administration

Need to obtain an EIN for your company?

To be paid commission, you must have a valid EIN (Employer Identification Number) issued for your company by the IRS.

Click here to apply with the IRS.

They will provide you with a Letter of Issuance containing your EIN and your company's name when your EIN has been issued.

Am I required to give up my clients and agency name?

Absolutely not! You are simply working as an independent agent for Travel Quest Network and keeping your own business identity. All clients you bring to and attain while at Travel Quest are your clients and will remain your clients.

Is Travel Quest Network part of any consortium?

We are an Associate Member of the Travel Leaders Network and part of their President's Circle.

Do you allow sub-agents?

Yes. You must be on the Team or Enterprise plans. The cost per sub-agent varies depending on the plan.

Members of Travel Quest Network are not eligible to become sub-agents of other members of Travel Quest Network.

How long is a contract with Travel Quest Network?

​The contract between you and Travel Quest Network is month to month. We just require a 30-day notice when you want to leave.

What happens to my commission if I end my membership?

​You worked hard for those commissions whether you choose to stay with us or not. If you leave Travel Quest Network, we will still pay out the commissions that you booked while with Travel Quest Network as they come in.

Can I switch between plans?

As your business grows, you can move up to another plan. Members are allowed to modify their plan once every 12 months.

You can modify your plan through our member portal.

Do you provide error and omissions (E&O) insurance?

Yes, we have a $2,000,000 policy. Although we always encourage our agents to carry their own E&O since our policy covers all of our agents and has a $5000 deductible.

Please click here to visit Berkshire Hathaway's website if you want to request a quote for E&O coverage.

Are you registered as Seller of Travel in California, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa and Washington?

We are registered with California, Florida, Iowa, and Washington, but not Hawaii.

You do not need your own Seller of Travel registration as long as you abide by all of the following:

  • Your business model is Sole Proprietor, single-member LLC, or single-shareholder S Corp.
  • You have a written contract with a host agency that has a Seller of Travel Registration.
  • You are selling through your host, with your host's accreditation number.
  • You use your host's accreditation for all bookings (no booking direct and bypassing the host).
  • All fees (consultation/service fees) must be processed through the host agency.
  • Clients must pay the host or supplier directly. (No taking cash. Checks would need to be made out to the host agency.)
  • You must disclose to every sale that you belong to a host, including the host's name, address, phone number, and registration number.
What GDS/CRS system do you use?

We currently offer Worldspan and Sabre to our experienced agents. Agents must have 2 years of experience on the GDS and pass a fluency interview. Our independent contractors will have complete access to this system along with e-learning, and web-x training. If your travel agency is currently on another GDS, please give us a call about any concerns you may have about switching systems. We're happy to let you speak with some of our agents that changed systems when they came to Travel Quest Network.

Are members required to reside in the U.S.A.?

All Travel Quest Network members must have a business established within the U.S.A. You must have a physical mailing address within the U.S.A.

Will I have the opportunity to have my own IATAN and or CLIA membership?

IATAN requires that you first make $5k in commissions before you can apply for your personal IATAN card. Once you have met that requirement, our Agency Services team will assist you in applying for it.


Travel Quest Network is a Premier Agency Member of CLIA, which enables us to provide you with discounted individual memberships, as well as 4 complimentary CLIA educational courses a year!

Want to know more about us? Click here to schedule a call with our Membership Team.